dinsdag 2 juli 2013

Keep calm & continue Project Life

During my first half year (5 months actually, as i started in Febuary) i have made layouts that are very different from eachother. Guess I am trying to find out what my style is. I will let you know when I have found it :)
One thing I always did, was decide on the colorscheme of the LO based on the pictures I wanted to use. 
Sometimes that works out great:

























In this LO I loved how the right and left side turned out individually, but also as a spread.















However, some weeks I just don't see a particular color standing out. Or it all just does not seem to go together, no matter how many kits I have to my disposal. (5, just in case you were wondering).

Wonder what you guys do with these though weeks...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten